Hey Guys! Here is a swatch and review video of ORLY The New Neutral Fall 2018 collection.
1. Seize the Clay – a dusty red
2. Snuggle Up -a light grey-beige
3. Olive You Kelly – pale camo green
4. Fall Into Me – metallic grey-beige
Highlights of this collection:
- Creme finish: Seize the Clay, Snuggle Up, Olive you Kelly, Metallic finish: Fall Into Me
- Retail for mini pack: $12.95-$22.50 CAD
- Size of each bottle: .18 fl oz
- Opaque formula, Great consistency
- Easy open Gripper Cap ®
- The formula is vegan and 12-Free <3
- Developed + Manufactured at their HQ in Los Angeles, CA since 1975.
*Please note: This is a review of the mini set! The full set contains two more polish shades: Cashmere Crisis (Light taupe – creme finish) and Mauvelous (Light dusty rose -creme finish), and the bottle sizes are larger at 18mL.
A little bit about ORLY (Credit: Nail Polish Canada)
About Orly: For over 35 years Orly has been perfecting their nail polishes and treatments. Orly has been featured in O (Oprah Magazine), Allure, Natural Heath and countless other publications. They also understand a polish is only as good as you can apply it well, which is why they developed the patented Gripper Cap ® to allow for flawless performance.
Not the most unique shades for fall but definitely some shades you would want to have in your personal collection for the fall. These polishes applied like a dream, with maximum opacity in about two coats. ORLY polishes in the past tended to apply streaky for me but not this collection. My faves are definitely Snuggle Up and Olive You Kelly!
Have you tried them all?!