Hey guys heyyy. I finally decided to start my own nail polish review blog. For those who don’t know, I started posting nail art designs on Instagram and now I’m creating my own blog.
My name is Candace and I’m just your average Jane with a wild obsession for nail polish and nail art. I decided to start this review blog for you, because as a nail art enthusiast I’m always on the prowl for new polishes and I like to check for reviews on certain polishes before I purchase them, because let’s be honest, some nail polishes can be very expensive so I want to make sure I’ll like them before I make a purchase.
My crazy nail polish/art obsession started a couple years ago when I randomly bought a nail polish striper from Wal-mart and it all started from there. I always thought about starting my own blog but never had the courage to do it until now. I’m still learning the trick of the trade and loving every moment of it. I just want to give a big thank you to everyone who has supported me along the way and who’ve taken the time to read what I have to say. You are AH-mazinggg.
Random facts about me:
– I love love love herbal tea, especially fruity kinds. Yummy yum yum
– I love candy
– I pretty much just love food.
– My favourite season is Winter.
– I’m double jointed in my fingers and toes. Yes you read that right.
– I’m a slow eater and it frustrates the heck out of my friends and family (especially my boyfriend since we go out for dinner a lot HA HA).
– I can remember names very very easily.
…Any random facts you’d like to share? 😀
*I don’t try endorse or discourage the purchase of any of the products I review on lesstalkmorepolish.com. I’m merely sharing my personal and honest experiences with these products from my personal collection and try to provide insight for others to benefit from.*