Nail Polish Dupes
What’s a Dupe? A dupe is term used to describe similarly-coloured nail polish. Same colour/shade, different brand.
Whether you’re curious about which brands have similar/same nail polish shades or you want to prevent yourself from buying the same nail polish shade but by a different brand, this list is for you. This list of nail polish dupes will grow more and more and new shades and brands are discovered. Follow me on Twitter, for announcements of new additions to this list. Hope you find this helpful! Also, if I’ve missed anything, or you’d like a particular polish added, let me know <3!
PRESS ctlr+F (for PC) or command + F (For Mac) and enter the nail polish name you’re looking for to find its dupe.
- Chanel in Rivera = OPI in Strawberry Margarita
- OPI in Catch me in your net = Accesorize in Mermaid
- OPI in Jade is the new black = Sinful Colours in Envy
- Sally Hansen in Pacific Blue = Essie in Butler, please
- Nicole by OPI in Mermaid for each other = Chine Glaze in Unpredictable
- OPI in Rainbow Connection = Milani in Gems = Nicole by OPI in Rainbow in the Skylie
More nail polish dupes are being added to this list. Please feel free to email me to add a dupe to this list. Thanks!